Jan 04, 2018
The Best Of The Best Part 3
Russell Moore on Millennials (Repost)
Today we repost an episode from the archive when Dr. Russell Moore joined us to talk about a past article on Millennials, and if the characterizations of them being selfish and entitled are correct. Dr. Moore is President of the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission (ERLC) with the Southern Baptist Convention. The ERLC is the moral and public policy agency of the nation’s largest Protestant denomination.
Dr. Russell Moore // President of the Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission // @drmoore
Notable Points from Episode 100: Russell Moore on Millennials
- We are joined on the podcast today by Dr. Russell Moore. We will be talking about his article, “Are Millennials Selfish and Entitled?”
- Characterizations: Millennial bashing vs. Millennial idealizing (00:00-04:30).
- Millennials are actively seeking mentorship. However, this often is “found” from a distance in the form of podcasts, blogs, etc. (04:30-08:00)
- How can pastors and church members engage and disciple the next generation? (08:00-12:00)
- How would you coach church leaders to reach college students in proximity to them? (12:00-19:00)
Links we talked about:
Connect with us:
Facebook: Collegiate Collective