Apr 13, 2017
Episode 147: Developing Leaders on Campus
Creating Movements With Influencers
Today, Steve Shadrach join us to talk about how to focus your ministry and how developing leaders leads to more impact from students.
Steve Shadrach // Executive Director for Mission Mobilization, Founder of Support Raising Solutions, and author //@SteveShadrach
- Think about starting your ministries with nonchristians.
- When you start with nonchristians they will follow your example rather than any habits they have from before.
- Most campus movements that have taken off start like this.
- Find people who like each other and enjoy each other.
- Help students fight pornography.
- The usage of smartphones have made it more accessible than ever.
- This destroys you from the inside out.
- Don’t substitute social causes for the Great Commission.
- Most ministries are either strong in disciple making or evangelism, but not both.
- View your campus as a launching pad to send people out.
Connect with us:
Facebook: Collegiate Collective
about the author
Steve is the executive director of the Center for Mission Mobilization and founder of Student Mobilization. He is the author of several books, including The Fuel and the Flame: Ten Keys to Ignite Your Campus for Jesus Christ.
- Back to campus
- best idea ever
- bible study
- campus administration
- church planting
- community college
- equipping students
- grad students
- International Students
- leadership development
- Local Church
- multigenerational church
- Para Church
- peyton jones
- small groups
- student leaders
- summer project
- virtual assistant
- worship service