Jun 01, 2017
Episode 153: Creating A Personal Mission Statement
Living Intentionally and Missionally
Today, Kim Robinson joins us to talk about creating a personal mission statement for your christian walk and how this helps you to grow in Christ.
Kim Robinson // Vice President and Chief of Staff for the President //@krob4jesus
- Be very intentional about your spiritual work and write a personal mission statement about who God has called you to be in Him.
- Be clear on what God’s purpose for you is.
- Once you create a mission statement review it often and evaluate where you are at compared you want to be.
- Create a present day vision of a future outcome.
- Always state it in the present.
- This brings attention to any shortcomings you may have.
- Find things that are very important to your life so far and include them in your statement.
- Use words that reflect the words that you want to travel down.
Connect with us:
Facebook: Collegiate Collective
- Back to campus
- best idea ever
- bible study
- campus administration
- church planting
- community college
- equipping students
- grad students
- International Students
- leadership development
- Local Church
- multigenerational church
- Para Church
- peyton jones
- small groups
- student leaders
- summer project
- virtual assistant
- worship service