Jun 22, 2017
Episode 155: Beach Reach
Creating A Culture Of Evangelism
Today, Rob Warren and Mark Whitt join us to talk about a spring break opportunity called Beach Reach and how it can help grow students for when they return.
Rob Warren // Lead Pastor and Church Planter //@RJ_Warren
Mark Whitt // Collegiate/Young Adult Specialist for Lifeway //@MarkWhitt70
- What is Beach Reach?
- Beach Reach is an opportunity for students to get evangelism training and experience in Panama City Beach, Florida over spring break.
- Students will serve others free pancakes and share the gospel while doing so.
- Students and leaders give free van rides to people at night and share the Gospel.
- Street teams walk around Panama City and talk to people on the street.
- What are the benefits?
- It helps grow students urgency to share the gospel and equip them to share.
- It helps grow a culture of evangelism back on campus.
- It isn’t about what happens at Beach Reach, but about how students return.
- God does amazing things while students are down in Panama City.
- It will help to grow your student’s prayer lives and your own.
Links We Talked About
Connect with us:
Facebook: Collegiate Collective
about the author
Mark Whitt is the Collegiate and Young Adult Specialist at LifeWay Christian Resources. Before joining LifeWay, he spent many years on the campus of Murray State University as a campus minister.
about the author
Rob is currently a Church Planter with the Salt Network. Rob has been a part of the h2o Church Network in Bowling Green and is currently living in Ames, Iowa with his wife Lisa and his two kids.
- Back to campus
- best idea ever
- bible study
- campus administration
- church planting
- community college
- commuter students
- equipping students
- grad students
- International Students
- leadership development
- Local Church
- multigenerational church
- Para Church
- peyton jones
- small groups
- student leaders
- summer project
- virtual assistant
- worship service