Jun 22, 2017
Episode 155: Beach Reach
Creating A Culture Of Evangelism
Today, Rob Warren and Mark Whitt join us to talk about a spring break opportunity called Beach Reach and how it can help grow students for when they return.
Rob Warren // Lead Pastor and Church Planter //@RJ_Warren
Mark Whitt // Collegiate/Young Adult Specialist for Lifeway //@MarkWhitt70
- What is Beach Reach?
- Beach Reach is an opportunity for students to get evangelism training and experience in Panama City Beach, Florida over spring break.
- Students will serve others free pancakes and share the gospel while doing so.
- Students and leaders give free van rides to people at night and share the Gospel.
- Street teams walk around Panama City and talk to people on the street.
- What are the benefits?
- It helps grow students urgency to share the gospel and equip them to share.
- It helps grow a culture of evangelism back on campus.
- It isn’t about what happens at Beach Reach, but about how students return.
- God does amazing things while students are down in Panama City.
- It will help to grow your student’s prayer lives and your own.
Links We Talked About
Connect with us:
Facebook: Collegiate Collective