Oct 10, 2017
Episode 166: Going From Leader To Planter
Leadership Pipelines with Resonate Church
Today, Keith Weiser and Craig Lovelace join us to talk about church leadership pipelines and how you can take a student from leader to planter.
Keith Weiser // Lead Pastor Resonate Church
Craig Lovelace // Executive Director Resonate Network
- Is a leadership pipeline important?
- This helps us determine if we are being effective.
- This is a part of making disciples and helps those you are discipling to look towards where they should be headed.
- We should also push them towards what God has gifted the person in.
- What is a leader:
- A disciple making disciples
- They should be able to lead people when they go to a community church.
- People going through your pipeline are the best to evaluate if your pipeline is effective.
- Be willing to change your pipeline based on feedback.
- Influence is a big factor in who can become group and house church leaders.
- If someone can successfully disciple and lead a house church they have the potential to be a church planter.
- Schedule meetings with students who are leaders and ask how do they feel they got to be a leader or helped them get there.
Connect with us:
Facebook: Collegiate Collective
about the author
Keith is the lead pastor of Resonate Church, a collegiate church reaching campuses across the Northwest.
about the author
Craig Lovelace started attending Resonate his freshman year at Idaho University. Craig started his relationship with Jesus at Resonate and caught the vision of planting churches. Craig is currently the Site Pastor at East Washington University.
- Back to campus
- best idea ever
- bible study
- campus administration
- church planting
- community college
- commuter students
- equipping students
- grad students
- International Students
- leadership development
- Local Church
- multigenerational church
- Para Church
- peyton jones
- small groups
- student leaders
- summer project
- virtual assistant
- worship service