Mar 31, 2016
Episode 93: Collective Conversation
Looking Back and Looking Ahead
Rahul and Kevin take a look back at highlights from the 92 Collective Podcast episodes so far, and look ahead to what’s next! If you’re newer to the Collective conversation and community, this is a great recap of some of our most popular episodes and posts of all time. Also, hear about some of the exciting new posts and topic series on the Collective, and be sure to stick around to the end to hear a sneak preview of resources that are coming soon!
Rahul Agarwal // BCM Director, USF, Tampa, FL // @takethebrownpill
Kevin Stacy // Collegiate Projects Specialist, NAMB // @KevinStacy
- The Most Popular Episodes of the Collective Podcast!
- The Number 1 Question we Get at the Collective: How to effectively reach community/commuter college campuses?
- These are some leaders who are doing it well: @GusHernandezJr, @jonathanyarboro, @AaronRodgers, @davidworcester
- Resources on Collective
- Be part of the Conversation in a new way! Join the Collective Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/collegiatecoll/
- E-Book Coming this Summer! Training Your Staff from the Best of Collective featuring:
- More Great Content from Collective
- Video Series: http://collegiatecollective.com/tag/video/
- Articles, Blogs, and Videos by and for Women in Ministry
- Something BIG is coming!! You don’t want to miss Episode 100!
Books to read:
Connect with us: