Apr 07, 2017
Sharing Christ on Campus
Intentional, organic, or...?
“The best kind of evangelism is the kind that you do.” This video discusses various approaches to sharing Christ on campus, and encourages leaders to set the pace in vision, strategy, and example for their students.
- A initiative approach to evangelism emphasizes sharing the gospel as a spiritual discipline. That every believer should be sharing the gospel regularly as an act of obedience.
- A healthy ministry employs a balance of initiative and organic evangelism.
- What gets celebrated gets repeated. When students begin to celebrate evangelism and decisions to follow Christ together, it builds momentum and becomes an integral part of the ministry.
- “Pray for open doors but jiggle handles.”
- When sharing your testimony, “Don’t gloss over the crossover.”
Questions to consider:
- What is the strategy for evangelism in your ministry? Could your students articulate this strategy with clarity?
- In what ways can you encourage celebration around evangelism?
- As a leader, how are you faithfully modeling a lifestyle of evangelism for your students?
Links and additional resources: